Friday, April 3, 2009

Long time, no Blog


Unfortunately there were no big international trips in 2008. However, 2008 saw my first time to Nebraska and a lovely time in Sea Grove with my family. I hadn't been there in ages.

2008 marked the beginning of a new job where I am traveling a lot for work. I've been able to get back to Amish country, see the Buick Invitational at Torrey Pines, make it back to Cincinnati and get out to San Diego a lot. So I am earning those miles and waiting to cash them in for the next big trip.

I was able to take a mini-break and get to Cabo. I've been there before and it is still gorgeous with perfect weather. I can see why celebrities always go there. One of the fun adventures was Deep Sea fishing.I never thought I'd go deep sea fishing, but there I was and I caught a marlin and a red snapper. It was amazing.



Next up - in about a month heading to Peru. Looking forward to it.