Friday, April 3, 2009

Peru - Here I Come! Now - What to Pack

Ann and I are off to Peru. However, we are going to Peru by way of Canada. Don't ask. We are going to mainly be in Cusco with a few days reserved for Lima and the outlying areas.

Now the big questions are:
What to Pack?
Where to stay?

Pack
I know I am going to need some kind of rain gear and I am back to scouring the LL Bean Site. Who knew that 14 years after the high school backpack, I'd be back wanting something from LL Bean. But I think I found the raincoat.

Sarah just got back and told me to bring a hat. Ugh - that is one accessory I don't do well with. Oh well. Any suggestions I am always open to them.

Finally I want to only carry on and I think that means a backpack... Now where to get one of those...

Stay

With a month left, we have to find a place to stay in Cusco. Any recommendations are very welcome.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Andy has a great hiking backpack that he used for Europe. It's light weight and expandable...check it out next week when you are in town.