Sunday, November 25, 2007

Aconcagua

Our hotel is really nice and it is called The Aconcagua. While we have great water pressure, turn down service, cable tv, etc. we do not have wireless and so I am using the computer on our executive floor.

This is great, except the keyboard is super confusing. I have no idea how to use the at sign. See I can't even begin to type it because all morning I tried and tried. When I finally had to copy and paste an email address, the power went out in the room - hence no postings for awhile.

However, there are fun things like the ñ and
¿Que?

The weather is fantastic and today were were able to lay out by the pool which is on the third floor. I love it and wish we could stay here a litle while longer.

Oh and the cable is nice - we have Gossip Girls, Legally Blonde, Glitter (yes it was on this morning and I was laughing so hard). Also the singer, Mika is HUGE down here. Everywhere we go - bars, restaurants, cars, buses, clubs, stores, the mall, etc. they are playing Mika. Even on VH1.

2 comments:

sara said...

I know who Mika is and I like him!! Well, the one song I know, "love today".

sara said...

Oh, and why are you watching those programs you listed instead of TELENOVELLAS?